I don’t really know what to say. So I wrote a list. Here’s 20 random (mostly bookish) facts about me:
- Reading has been my one true love since before I can remember.
- I fell in love with writing when I was twelve. Thank you Lozza.
- I’ve only ever lived in Australia.
- Twilight is what ignited my love for Young Adult Fiction.
- Sarah J. Maas currently holds the title as my favourite author.
- Sushi is my favourite food.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell is currently my favourite contemporary novel.
- I’m terrible at writing a novel – I take forever. Still haven’t gotten one finished yet.
- I dislike the taste of coffee.
- I used to own a subscription box business called ‘Be Bookish!’. It predominately sold Young Adult Book Boxes. I hate that I had to close it down.
- I love bargain book shopping – Op Shops are amazing.
- I own a Siberian Husky named Aster. Three cats; Black Cat, Gingy and Fifi. And I own two Bearded Dragons, Wolverine and Coffee.
- I have a habit of counting my books and forgetting the number.
- I used to organise my books every week before I got a job at a bookstore. Now it’s about once every two months.
- I have terrible fashion sense.
- My current book count, as of November 2017 is: 338 (not including ARCs – physical books only)
- My physical unread book pile is taller than my read. I rarely unhaul books.
- My entertainment besides books and writing involves movies (mostly Disney -Marvel included, Star Wars not), Sims or Skyrim, and losing myself on YouTube.
- I re-organised my bookshelf whilst writing this list.
- I enjoy talking about and ranting about books.
And now you know more about me!